USS Merlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This area is used for all matters and content relating to NCC-84401: USS Merlin

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lukus Fordur: Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian Roberts
Admin
Ian Roberts

Lukus Fordur: Application Empty
PostSubject: Lukus Fordur: Application   Lukus Fordur: Application EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:40 am

Lukus Fordur: Application Fordur

Character info:

Name: Lukus Fordur

Race: Human/Betazoid hybrid

Hair color: black

eye color: Hazel, smaller iris than a human though

Further physical description: Medium build, fast runner, telepathic and empathic

Personality and traits:

overall personality: smart, loyal to higher ranks and logical.(not completly emotionless though)

Ambitions: To explore the galaxy and bring justice to bad guys.

strengths and weaknesses:

strengths: Always loyal to the higher ranks(Captain, first officer etc), not easily suduced by women, brave in the face of danger, smart, likes to help others and of course telepathic.

Weaknesses: Hates being centre of attention, a little cynophobic(fear of dogs)and erotophobic (fear of love and/or sex)

Historical info:

Family members: Parents and a little sister

Background:

"I grew up on planet Earth AKA the homeworld of the humans. Even though I'm only half human I still think of Earth as my home, I have been to Betazed to visit my mother, for telepathic training, for holidays and betezed traditions (Some of which I REALLY hate!). some humans and betezoids are extremly racist towards me, saying I am neither human nor betezoid so therefore I have no place in this galaxy, this is what encourged me to join starfleet: to stop all the injustice I can!"
Sevice record: none (Just out of starfleet academy.)

Back to top Go down
https://ussmerlin.board-directory.net

Lukus Fordur: Application
Page 1 of 1